Night comp Information for our last week
Dear Night Comp Teams,
In recognition of the fact that certain COVID-19 restrictions have been relaxed and the fact we aren’t using all the courts (i.e. we have extra space for spectators), for Round 10 of Night Comp (Tuesday 15th December) we will operate with the following updated participant cap:
Participant cap. Each Night Comp team can have a maximum of 30 participants which
includes players, coach(es), manager(s) and spectators. Therefore, if a team has 8 players
they can have 22 non-players, however if a team has 12 players they can only have 18 nonplayers. These numbers do not include umpires.
This should allow most, if not all, Junior teams to include 2 supporters per player.
This increase in participants does NOT change the following, which remain as critical elements of the recently updated NSW Government COVID-19 Safety Plan template for Community Sport, which we have to comply with to run the competition:
· Participants should stay away if they feel unwell
· Each timeslot must stay separate – entry and exit procedures will be the same as they have been in all previous weeks and the 5:30pm and 6:50pm timeslots need to leave promptly
· All participant details must be recorded on the scoresheet – players on the front, everyone else on the back (name and mobile or email for everyone on the back)
· Participants from separate households must stay 1.5m apart when not playing
· Any participant (which includes spectators) that does not abide by the rules and their intent may be removed from participation at the discretion of the ERNA Compliance & Safety Officer.
There will not be any presentation ceremonies on the night. A separate email will be sent to teams finishing as Winners and Runners-Up.
Thanks for your continued support as we wrap up 2020.
Return to Summary